Types of Questions available
- Integer answer.
- String answer.
- Real number answer.
- Multiple choice, single correct.
- Multiple choice, multiple correct.
- Manual answer: candidate can write on paper, take a snap and submit.
Post-exam features for exam authority
- Per-candidate, per-question marks download.
- Re-evaluate with answer-key change, if necessary.
- Manual correction of subjective question types.
- Instant statistics and graphs, for each objective question.
- Detailed logs for post-exam analysis.
Features related to questions and answers
- Math equations in questions, options.
- Embedded image in questions.
- Reason text for all question types (not evaluated objectively).
Dashboard features for authority during exam
- Print exam paper as PDF.
- Print partial submission of any candidate as PDF.
- Bird’s eye view of candidates’ status: logged in, attempting, finished.
- Warnings and alerts for security of exam, reports of cheating attempts.
Exam related features
- Configurable exam duration.
- Configurable marks per question.
- Optional negative marking.
- Optional visual password for high security.
- Randomization of question order (configurable).
- Randomization of option order (configurable).
- Question modules (order preserved across sub-questions of question module).
- Optionally, enable candidates to view marks at the end of the exam.